Asterra Properties is a full service real estate brokerage firm providing professional real estate services throughout Central Texas. Our team of highly knowledgeable and experienced brokers, attorneys, property managers, building engineers, accountants, and construction managers provide an array of valuable services to the commercial and residential real estate sectors. These services include tenant and landlord representation, property and construction management, investment sales, and development consulting, just to name a few. Every day, our professionals provide sound and savvy advice; craft solutions to unique and complex problems; and deliver goal oriented results, all while serving the best interests of our clients in a honest and professional manner. We are passionate about what we do, and it shows.
At Asterra Properties, it is our dedication to clients that defines us and our commitment to the successes of those clients that drives us. Let us show you the resources and dedication necessary for your success; let us show you the Advantages of working with Asterra.
All of us at Asterra believe that contributing to the social and economic needs of others encourages growth, development and general good will throughout the community. Asterra’s advocacy and sponsorship calendar seeks to identify upcoming events, dates of significance, and the general needs of the organizations that are near and dear to Asterra and its partners. To discover the many ways you can contribute to any of these great organizations, click on the respective icons below. To learn more about how we can help your organization, please talk to us.
As an organization, we are guided by our values. These values are simple and straightforward. We believe:
- that everyone should be treated honestly, ethically, and professionally; even when no one else is watching and regardless of whether you are our client or someone else’s.
- in delivering the best service possible to each client, without regard for their transaction or account size.
- our interests should be aligned with the interests of our clients; you will never find us competing with our clients.
- a fiduciary relationship is more than just a legal term; we aggressively represent and protect our clients’ interests and we always know who the client is.
- technology can be useful, but that it is no substitute for hard work, dedication, and skill.
- fine print is for someone else; we say what we mean and we deliver what we promise.
- in developing enduring client relationships built on service, collaboration, and trust.
Lucian Morehead and Andrew Karr founded Asterra Properties in 2008. While still a relatively young company, Asterra’s roots in the Austin community run deep. Asterra’s founding members have been actively involved in the Austin real estate market since the early nineties. Between them, Andrew and Lucian have over 38 years of experience in the Austin real estate market.
Asterra Properties has grown exponentially in its first five years of operation. What started out as a two-person organization has blossomed into a team of more than fifteen talented and dedicated professionals that continues to grow today. Asterra has actively recruited experienced real estate professionals with a solid understanding of the Austin market, and our communities’ needs. Asterra’s employees, associates and strategic partners average more than fifteen years experience in the real estate industry, and most have called Austin home for more than two decades. These professionals not only ensure that Asterra keeps pace in an ever-evolving market, but also that it delivers on our commitment to excellence. While we have become a larger organization, we have not lost the passion for real estate and the commitment to clients that were the impetus for starting the Company.